This privacy statement depicts the privacy practices of Altek Medical Holding (Cayman) Co., Ltd. (“AMH”) and its subsidiaries (collectively, "we," "our", or "us") regarding our collection, use, process, and transfer of your personal data through our websites, products, services, software, or applications (collectively the “AMH Services”). This privacy statement covers only your personal data collected through the AMH Services.
AMH may ask you to provide personal information for purposes including, but not limited to, the following (if applicable):
Personal information collected may include (if applicable):
- Buying any of AMH products or AMH services;
- Activating or registering certain products and services or enhancing functionality;
- Receiving information about AMH products and AMH services;
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from AMH;
- Helping us to improve products and services, and allowing AMH to keep you informed of, or involve you in the testing of, new products and services; and
- Resolving consumer and/or product and services issues.
- Contact information including your name, company name, job title and e-mail address and/or your mobile number on our website;
- Identifiers and preference information such as traffic data, location data, username, password and other communication data, such as the IP address;
- Resume or CV, including work history, professional qualifications, publications, awards, references, completed trainings, and signature; and
- Signing up for a service that is offered via the various platforms that we offer.
AMH will retain and use the personal information collected for above mentioned processes in accordance with legal requirements in each applicable jurisdiction.
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes;
- The provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you, your company or a third party, and/or for any pre-contractual obligations or any requests thereof;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority; or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
To the extent personal information is transferred out of the country where the owner of that personal information lives, such as to AMH affiliates or business partners in other countries, in which, different standards may apply to how your data is used and protected in these countries. AMH has appropriate safeguards in place in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that data is adequately protected in these countries.
AMH will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to comply with legal obligations or for no longer as required for legitimate business purposes.
AMH may share personal information we have collected with companies or agents doing technological maintenance or working on our behalf to help fulfil business needs, including providing customer services and distributing marketing communications. AMH may also share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is very important to us. For this reason, AMH has technical and administrative measures in place to protect your personal information from any unauthorized access, use and disclosure. AMH evaluates these safeguards on an ongoing basis to help minimize risks from new security threats.
You have the right to request details of your personal information that we hold. If you believe that any of your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct the information for you.
More importantly, you may choose to reject the collection and use of your personal information, and as well as to have your information erased. If you would like a copy of the information held about you for your own use or to transfer to another party, or if you wish to exercise any other right, please contact us at Medical_service@altek.com.tw
Privacy Statement Updates
This Privacy Statement may be updated at any time. Any material changes to this Statement will be effective at the time of our posting of the notice of the update. Where required to do so by law, AMH may seek your prior consent to any material changes we make to this Privacy Statement.
The Statement was last updated on [05-05-2022]
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about this Statement, please contact us. AMH will use reasonable efforts to respond to you as soon as possible.
Send mail to:
Altek Medical Holding (Cayman) Co., Ltd. (“AMH”) Taiwan Branch.
Attn: 9F, No.251, Sec. 2, Tiding Blvd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan
Send email to:
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or hard drive of your computer, which enables the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the features more useful to you.
What types of Cookies we may use?
Necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. These cookies may provide the full functionality of our website. Therefore, some parts of our website would not function without these cookies.
These cookies enable our site to remember your preference such as your search settings and choices. This helps to improve our site operating speed and customize your experience.
Performance cookies help us to understand how our visitors interact with our website. This is accomplished by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use these cookies to compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, the type of operating system they use and the amount of time spent on our website.
Third Party Cookies (if applicable)
This type of cookie enables third-party social networks and other websites to share the pages and content of our website. If you wish not to be tracked by social media widgets, you may log out of all social networks before you visiting our website.
How to change Cookie preferences or disable Cookies?
- Differentiate between visitors;
- Enhance the use and the functionality of our website;
- Tailor our website and products to meet your needs and preferences; and
- Analyze how our website used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics; and to show you personalized advertisements when you visit other websites or applications on the internet.
You have the option to 1) change your cookies settings at any time to control cookies placement through restricting or forbidding the website under which we provide the services to place cookies on your device or 2) disable unwanted cookies stored on your device by changing your browser’s privacy preferences. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages may not display properly.
Changes to Cookie Term
We may update our cookie term from time to time and please check our cookie term to ensure you are aware of the most updated version. [This term was last updated on May 5, 2022.]
If you have any questions, please contact us.
[mail to: Medical_service@altek.com.tw